Brett M. Fegely is a shareholder and leads the firm’s business practice. He represents individuals and businesses in general business matters, buying and selling businesses, intellectual property matters, commercial real estate transactions, estate planning, estate administration, business succession planning and tax matters. Brett has extensive experience representing a wide range of business enterprises, from small, local businesses to large, complex businesses.
Brett is a native of Berks County and currently resides in Spring Township with his wife and children.
– Temple University School of Law, L.L.M. (Taxation).
– Albany Law School, J.D., magna cum laude
– Kutztown University, B.A., summa cum laude
– Berks County Bar Association
– Pennsylvania Bar Association
Call us 1-610-779-0772 or
email us here »